Easy-to-prepare pastries with Glad Cook
Make low-fat, tomato-based sauces instead of creamy or cheesy ones. Prepare sauces in bulk (in advance) and freeze in portion-sized GladWare Food Protection Containers. When you need a quick healthy meal, transfer straight to the microwave then add to pasta or lean meat for a quick, healthy meal.View Product
Chef James Antolin, vice president of the Pastry Alliance of the Philippines and program manager of the Institute of Culinary Arts Food Services, shares 2 yummy, nutrient-rich pastries you can prepare in a jiffy with the help of Glad Cook ‘n’ Bake — a versatile cooking partner you can use not just for baking, but also for other cooking methods like frying, steaming and grilling. An indispensable kitchen aid, its especially designed non-stick coating is superior over wax paper since it doesn’t leave a “waxy” after-taste on baked goodies.
Chef Antolin attests that Glad Cook ‘n’ Bake is so easy to use, “I never had to spend time greasing pans; I also never had problems with my products sticking.” He goes on to share the following easy-to-prepare pastry recipes with the aid of Glad Cook ‘n’ Bake:
White Chocolate & Cranberry Scones with Lemon Curd
- Let’s Get Organized!
- Five ways to keep the food you love, fresh!
- GLAD-to-GIVE Smiles over the Holidays
- Janice De Belen sizzles in the kitchen
- Easy-to-prepare pastries with Glad Cook
- Pastry chef shares secrets to creating sumptuous snacks
- Minimize food wastage with Glad kitchen helpers
- Janice de Belen shares famous Choco Chip Cookies
- SOS for working moms during the holidays
- Safe and Nutritious Baon Begins at Home
- Bento moms put the cool in school ‘baon’