Easy-to-prepare pastries with Glad Cook
When purchasing carrots, choose those that are firm and with no black spots. If you want to freeze excess carrots, blanch them for 3 minutes, rinse in cold water, drain and pack them in airtight containers such as GladWare Food Protection Containers, or Glad Freezer Zipper Bags.View Product
Chef James Antolin, vice president of the Pastry Alliance of the Philippines and program manager of the Institute of Culinary Arts Food Services, shares 2 yummy, nutrient-rich pastries you can prepare in a jiffy with the help of Glad Cook ‘n’ Bake — a versatile cooking partner you can use not just for baking, but also for other cooking methods like frying, steaming and grilling. An indispensable kitchen aid, its especially designed non-stick coating is superior over wax paper since it doesn’t leave a “waxy” after-taste on baked goodies.
Chef Antolin attests that Glad Cook ‘n’ Bake is so easy to use, “I never had to spend time greasing pans; I also never had problems with my products sticking.” He goes on to share the following easy-to-prepare pastry recipes with the aid of Glad Cook ‘n’ Bake:
White Chocolate & Cranberry Scones with Lemon Curd
- Let’s Get Organized!
- Five ways to keep the food you love, fresh!
- GLAD-to-GIVE Smiles over the Holidays
- Janice De Belen sizzles in the kitchen
- Easy-to-prepare pastries with Glad Cook
- Pastry chef shares secrets to creating sumptuous snacks
- Minimize food wastage with Glad kitchen helpers
- Janice de Belen shares famous Choco Chip Cookies
- SOS for working moms during the holidays
- Safe and Nutritious Baon Begins at Home
- Bento moms put the cool in school ‘baon’