Let’s Get Organized!
To shorten grilling time, chicken can be partially cooked in the microwave oven before being placed on the grill. While charcoal is heating, place chicken on a dish and seal with Glad ClingWrap then microwave chicken on High for about 5 minutes per pound (less for cut-up parts) then grill for about 20 minutes. Partially cooked, chicken should be grilled immediately.View Product
Home making can be a tedious task, However overwhelming it may be, remember that super moms need help, too. Let Mommy Maricel guide you through the importance of organisation and teamwork in the family with this Mommy Minute Episode.
- Let’s Get Organized!
- Five ways to keep the food you love, fresh!
- GLAD-to-GIVE Smiles over the Holidays
- Janice De Belen sizzles in the kitchen
- Easy-to-prepare pastries with Glad Cook
- Pastry chef shares secrets to creating sumptuous snacks
- Minimize food wastage with Glad kitchen helpers
- Janice de Belen shares famous Choco Chip Cookies
- SOS for working moms during the holidays
- Safe and Nutritious Baon Begins at Home
- Bento moms put the cool in school ‘baon’