Cabbage will lose freshness rapidly once the head is chopped, so plan on using it within a day. If you only need half a head, place the remaining half in a Glad Storage Zipper Bag and shake a few drops of water onto the cut side. Close the bag and refrigerate. The cut half should last another few days if it was fairly fresh when you cut it.View Product
Pastry chef shares secrets to creating sumptuous snacks
Packaged snacks from supermarkets, although convenient, are not necessarily nourishing alternatives. However busy they may be, discriminating parents should take time out to plan and prepare nutrie...
Glad helps you celebrate the “Love Month” in style
You have probably tried some of these before – sending out traditional greeting cards, creating handmade notes or even buying a bouquet of roses for your loved ones. This Valentines, make your loved ones feel much more “special” by...
- Let’s Get Organized!
- Five ways to keep the food you love, fresh!
- GLAD-to-GIVE Smiles over the Holidays
- Janice De Belen sizzles in the kitchen
- Easy-to-prepare pastries with Glad Cook
- Pastry chef shares secrets to creating sumptuous snacks
- Minimize food wastage with Glad kitchen helpers
- Janice de Belen shares famous Choco Chip Cookies
- SOS for working moms during the holidays
- Safe and Nutritious Baon Begins at Home
- Bento moms put the cool in school ‘baon’