2 pieces boneless unseasoned daing na bangus
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
200 grams shrimps, shelled and chopped
100 grams chopped squid
300 grams chopped cream dory fillet
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 cup crumbled kesong puti
1/2 tablespoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
3 tablespoons of prepared pesto
1 teaspoon each of honey and mustard
- ace Bangus in a Glad Storage Zipper Bag. Add in lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic. Seal the zipper bag and massage until the fish is evenly coated with the soy mixture. Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- In another Glad Storage Zipper Bag, place all ingredients and seal. Knead until the mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Divide the seafood mixture into 2 and place in the middle of each fish. Fold the fish and wrap in Glad Non-Stick Aluminum Foil with the dull side next to the fish.
- Grill over hot charcoal or electric griller for about 15 minutes on each side. Let it stand for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a well-blended mix of 1 cup sour cream, 3 tablespoons of prepared pesto and 1 teaspoon each of honey and mustard.