500 grams rib-eye steak, cut into chunks
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoon flour
3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 cup red wine
1/2 cup beef stock or water
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup cream
2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 325F.
- Place beef, salt, pepper and flour inside a Glad Storage Zipper Bag. Seal it and lightly massage to coat all the beef pieces.
- Using a casserole or pan, sear the beef in hot olive oil in 2 batches. Remove the beef from the oil and set aside.
- Using the same oil, sauté garlic, onions and rosemary. Add in the beef, vegetables and mushrooms. Pour in the wine and stock and bring to a quick boil then throw in the butter.
- Cover with Glad Non-Stick Aluminum Foil, sealing the edges tightly. Make sure that the dull side of the foil is in direct contact with food. Place inside the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- After an hour, remove it from the oven and swirl in cream and cheese. Cover it and bake for another 30 minutes.