- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a half sheet pan. Set aside.
- Wash the seafood and pat dry with paper towel. Meanwhile, lay 4 sheets of Glad Non-stick Aluminum Foil, about 12 x 16 inches in size, on a clean kitchen countertop.
- Lay a fish fillet on the Glad Non-Stick Aluminum Foil. Drizzle fish with half a teaspoon of lemon (or calamansi juice). Top with clams, mussels, squid and shrimps (or prawns). Repeat procedure with the remaining fish fillets.
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil. Sauté the onions for 2 minutes then add the garlic. Cook briefly then add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper and celery. Cook for 20 to 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Divide the sautéed vegetables and the rest of the ingredients among the four seafood-filled sheets of Glad Non-stick Aluminum Foil. Season with paprika, cayenne or red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper.
- Form each Glad Aluminum Foil sheet into a pouch. Lay foil pouches on the half sheet pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or just until the seafood is done.
- Remove pouches from the oven and allow to rest for 3 minutes. Slowly open each Glad Non-stick Aluminum Foil pouch and the tuck the edges neatly. Place each opened pouch on a platter and garnish with a wedge of lemon. Serve hot with saffron rice or toasted baguette.
- You may add some sliced Spanish chorizo to this recipe.
- You may also cook the Glad Non-stick Aluminum pouches on a hot grill.