- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Season fish with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Place seasoned fish at the center of GLAD Non-stick Aluminum Foil. Make sure that the foil is big enough to wrap the fish. Top with capers, white wine, onions, parsley and rosemary sprig. Fold the foil on all ends to prevent sauce from spilling. Repeat procedure with the remaining ingredients.
- Place wrapped salmon in the pre-heated oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside salmon and reserve liquid for sauce.
- Pour sauce in a pan and reduce until half. Turn off heat then add butter.
- Transfer baked salmon on a plate and pour sauce. Serve.