- Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside.
- Place each half chicken at a center of a piece of GLAD Non-stick Aluminum Foil. Top with 1 cup of hickory sauce, fresh oranges, onion rings and tomato rings.
- Fold the foil on all ends to prevent sauce from spilling. Repeat procedure with the remaining ingredients.
- Grill over hot coals for 5 to 8 minutes on each side of the foil.
- Transfer to a plate with salad and rice. Serve.
Tip: Best served with strawberry vinaigrette salad and java rice on the side.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.