- Place the salmon steaks on a plate.
- Mix the garlic, oil, lemon juice and salt together. Pour half the mixture into a small bowl, add the chopped chili and set aside. Drain the remainder over both sides of the fish and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat a heavy-based fry pan or electric fry pan and line it with a piece of GLAD Cook ‘n’ Bake cut to fit.
- Place the salmon steaks in the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through (time will depend on thickness of the steaks).
- Remove the heated plates. Spoon over the chili dressing and serve immediately with a hot vegetable accompaniment.