½ cup sunflower spread, plus extra for greasing
½ cup light soft brown sugar
½ cup set honey
2 medium eggs, beaten
1 cup all-purpose whole-wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350° F/180° C.
- Line a 2lb/900 g loaf tin with GLAD Cook ‘n’ Bake.
- Beat together the sunflower spread, sugar, and honey in a bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs, then fold in the flour and nutmeg.
- Mash the bananas with a little lemon juice and fold them into the mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of the spoon.