¼ cup + 2 tbsps olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
500 grams spaghetti, cooked according to package direction or until al dente
- Heat ¼ cup olive oil in a heavy saucepan over medium heat. When the oil is warm, add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, then discard the garlic and add canned tomatoes to the pan. Simmer for 30 minutes or until reduced. Season with salt and pepper. Add chili flakes.
- Coarsely chopped 10 sprigs parsley and coarsely chopped the remaining parsley, keeping the two types separated.
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F. Prepare 4 to 6 pieces of Glad Cook ‘n’ Bake.
- Combine the cooked pasta and the tomato quarters. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, olives, the prepared tomato sauce and the finely chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into the prepared parchment paper. Close each paper tightly. Place the packages in a baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the packager from the oven and place each on its own warm plate. Open each with a pair of scissors and sprinkle some of the coarsely chopped parsley on top of each serving.