- Cut pepper top off below the stem and remove seeds.
- Place peppers upright in GLAD Ovenware 9×12-inch baking dish. Cover with GLAD Cook ‘n’ Bake and microwave on high 5 minutes. Set aside, covered while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, stir together rice, corn, carrot, sausage, green onion and ¼ cup of the cheese with barbeque sauce.
- Spoon ¼ of the rice mixture into each pepper. Top with remaining cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover filled peppers loosely with GLAD Cook ‘n’ Bake and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle peppers with cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer.